- Hunt Area: 3200 Acres (five miles square) of medium to rugged terrain 6500'-7200' elevation in which the number of quality animals outnumber the hunters.
- Regulations: On our private hunts you can hunt rifle, archery or muzzleloader on the days you book between September and December 19.
- Opportunity: Retreiving the desired trophy you seek becomes reality through quality control of Number of Animals, Genetics, Age, Nutritional food supply and disease control.
- Lodging and Meals: Our 8000sqft Lodge was completed in 2006 and quoted as 4 Star facility from our guests. Your home cooked meals will be prepared while you sit by the fire, enjoy the wood stove and just take time to relax. There are no additional charges for staying at the ranch.
- Overcrowding: With fewer public lands available to hunt and more people interested in hunting, safety is our first priority. Preferrably only four hunters will be hunting at any given time. For larger groups we rotate hunters, giving all time to hunt, enjoy the scenery and the opportunity to relax with old and new friends.
- Lack of time and Quality Animals on Public land and State Hunts: Many hunters do not have the time to scout for the few trophies left on public land, and hunting seasons are short
- Expenses: Landower fees, licenses, guide services, transportation and accommodations is closing the gap between public hunting and private ranches.
- Guides: We provide guides that are experienced hunters work on the ranch year round and familiar with the terrain in which you will be hunting. We do not charge an additional fee for your guides, gratuities are appreciated.
- License: None Required - No Draw! Upon retreival a Bill of Sale will be issued for privately owned Elk. Sales Tax is charged on 10% of your hunt for Service Fees.
New Mexico Hunting Lodge |
New Mexico Hunting Guide |
New Mexico Guest Lodge |
New Mexico Hunting