2013 PRICE LIST
- Price Includes: Staying as a Guest at the Ranch, Guide service, Retrieval, Caping, Delivery to local Meat Processor and Taxidermist for Elk Hunts
- Price excludes: Gratuities, All Alcohol, Taxidermist, Meat Processing, Shipping, and Gross Receipts Tax
Trophy Bull Elk Hunts
ANY BULL UP TO A 350" $6,950.00
- 355" to 370” $9,225.00
- 375”-399” $11,500.00
- 405”-430” $16,000.00
- 435”-450” $20,500.00
- Over 450” Negotiable
Hunt dates: Sept 3 - Nov 24th
First ten hunters to book an elk hunt for 2013 will receive a FREE Auodad Ewe hunt during their hunt!
Antlers will be scored according to Safari Club International Method 19-NT at the time of Retrieval by a Certified SCI Measurer.
MULE DEER $6,500.00
$5,500.00 if combo w/Trophy Elk Hunt
Mule Deer Hunts Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014
Barbary Sheep / Aoudad Ram
BARBARY SHEEP/Aoudad Ram $4,000.00
$3,500.00 if combo w/Trophy Elk Hunt
Auodad Hunts Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014
Cow Elk $2,000
$1,000 if combo w/Trophy Elk Hunt
Cow Elk Hunts (2 Day - 2 Night): Dec. 3-18th
10% Discount for returning Hunters
NO STATE LICENSE – NO DRAW
NEW MEXICO STATE REGULATED HUNTS LANDOWNER TAGS
ANTELOPE $2,300.00 + State License
MULE DEER $5,500.00 + State License
State Gross Receipts Tax in addition to all fees
Price Includes: Staying as a Guest at the Ranch. Guide service, Retrieval, Caping. Delivery to local Meat Processor and Taxidermist for Elk Hunts.
Price excludes: Gratuities for Guide - All Alcohol
Taxidermist, Meat Processing, All Shipping.
BOOKING TERMS FOR ALL HUNTS:
- Non Refundable Deposit of 50% due upon contract. Balance due 30 days prior to hunt or upon Booking.
- Check, cash, or major credit card excepted. Current Credit card surcharge will be added.
- Balance due after the hunt to be paid before departure.
- Private hunts can transfer to another hunter. State hunts can be transferred to another hunter before purchase of the license.
- A wounded animal is considered a kill.
Arrival 2PM Day 1- Site Weapon – Scout/Hunt that afternoon and next two days fourth morning if needed and prepare for departure by Noon (Lodging based on Double Occupancy). State Hunts are based on State Hunt Dates- Up to four days three nights.